1. Welcome Guest! In order to post on our server forums, you must sign up or sign into your account!
  2. Pixelmon is here! Join with poke.crayonscastle.net in your Minecraft client.

How to Create a Survival Chest Shop

Discussion in 'The Classroom' started by Digitalization, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Digitalization

Digitalization Administrator
    Crayon

Want to create a Chest Shop on Survival? This is the tutorial for you!
    We will be going over how to create a shop in game for your items!

Firstly, place what item you would like in your shop! For this example, we will be using stone.

[​IMG]

Next, we will want to place the sign so that players can actually use the shop!
    We will be filling out the sign in this format:

[​IMG]

Example of a buying sign

[​IMG]

Line 1: My IGN (Digitalization).
    Line 2: The amount of stone that players can buy from this chest per transaction (5 in this case).
    Line 3: The price that people can buy this 5 stone from me for ($5 in this case).
    Line 4: The Item Name (in this case, Stone).

Example of a selling sign

[​IMG]

Line 2: The amount of stone that players can sell to me per transaction (5 in this case).
    Line 3: The price that I will pay someone to sell me this 5 stone ($5 in this case).

Example of a buying & selling sign in one

[​IMG]

Line 2: The amount of stone that will be transacted per transaction (5 in this case).
    Line 3: The selling and buying price of the stone (the player must pay $5 for 5 stone or I will pay the player $3 for 5 stone).

Right-Click to BUY
    Left-Click to SELL

If you have a longer IGN you can not fill out line one of the sign and the chest shop will automatically fill it in for you!

As an alternate to entering Item IDs, you can put a "?" into the sign where an Item ID would otherwise go and as long as there is only one type of block in the chest!

Example of not filling out IGN and adding the "?"

[​IMG]

Hopefully this helped you and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Crayonbox

Crayonbox Owner
    Owner

Even I learned something new! Thanks @Digitalization for a great tutorial! *now to go try this ? hack*